Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I wish I hadn't gone to an all-girl's high school in the South Island...


This is supposed to be Stevie, but I got a little carried away with the watercolours and she morphed into Myrtle. Sorry Stevie, you were never this dowdy. Or downy for that matter...


My obsession with Curtis continues. This is a high school yearbook archive from the 9th grade (do not ask me to translate to the New Zealand equivalent because I just don't know anymore). Before Curtis' mama started selling her tidy ass on the street, before Curtis started selling crack, before Curtis acquired his endearing speech impediment as a result of being shot in the face. You have changed Curtis. You used to be cool....
So much promise, potential... lost, in a haze of bling and beefcake.

No comments: