Thursday, June 18, 2009

On the topic of death (and recycling)...

I always like to carry my moleskine around (pretentious asshole, anyone?) in the likely outcome of getting killed by a bus in rush-hour traffic. Preferably at lunch time. When the natural light is flattering. This way, when some indifferent scene homie stumbles upon my skewn corpse they will see a window into the realm of the real Tommy Ross. They will laugh, cry, give birth and their life will be changed irrevocably for the better. They will no longer seek hedonistic thrills, but shall become my devout follower and exhibit my work posthumously (as Thistle Hall will not).

This is what they will see in consecutive order... (yes, they have all appeared on this blog but never as a collective)




1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh my! That Brenda is really quite quite awesome!