Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hunks of yore

Mick Jagger. You light up my loins. Even though these days you do resemble a walking scroat sac... If its good enough for Jerry, it is good enough for me. She conquered Bryan Ferry after all...




Adrien Brody. You are my dream man. Tall, dark and brooding with an almost phallic protuberance coming from the centre of your charming face. If you ever come back I will gladly stalk you...



And, er, Ringo.




These three and more will be in the next issue of Incredibly Hot Sex With Hideous People. In other zine related news, we will have a craft stall at the Pulp Culture expo next Wednesday from 12-3. I have two new zines to exhibit. Come on down and get a copy personally. If anyone would like to display some zines there flick me an email.



1 comment:

s. said...

I used to like Adrien Brody until I saw that film "The Pianist". Now he just annoys the piss out of me. STOP BEING SO UN-WIDE, BRODY!!!